CA 2460+, second generation, heavy-duty, high capacity welding handle and cutting attachment improve on the original models from input by talented and insightful craftsmen who use our tools daily.
The new CA 2460+ improves flow, connectivity, durability, and reparability for superior ease of use.
- Improved head durability, preheat control valve flow and reduced user fatigue due to improved balance
- Improved access and reparability of mixer with single nut removal
- Superior cutting oxygen valve with improved Feathering/Ease-On control
- No wrench flats on connection nut indicates hand tightening only for safer operation
- Internal connection snap ring prevents coupling nut sliding and exposure to O-rings for reduced damage
Gas type: Oxygen and all standard welding, heating and cutting fuel gases including acetylene
Tip compatibility: Series 1 (cutting), W (welding), and MFA/MFN & 55 (heating)
Length: CA 2460+ 10 in. (254 mm)
Weight: 1.5 lbs. (0.6 kg)
Packaging type: Box